Tuesday 3 July 2012

baby shower. . .

my sister came into town from new york
so we could throw her a baby shower!
she was pretty much correct when she said that my mom
and i started planning this shower basically the day she
announced that she was expecting.
what can i say-we love to throw parties:)
while my mom was basically ready to claim jihad on pinterest
by the time the shower was over-everything turned out as
planned and i think everyone enjoyed the evening.
thank you to the lovely cate williams for the gorgeous pics.

















baby girl got some pretty amazing outfits at the shower
so there is no doubt that she will be stylin'
on the streets of NYC.
it was fun/weird to see my little sister with her
pregnant belly but she looked beautiful as always :) 
we can't wait to meet baby girl baldwin!

5 comments:

  1. It looks perfect! Wish I could have been there. I can't believe SJ is having a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, still wish i could have been there. and i MUST see all of the cute clothes she got!!! too perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest baby shower ever! The decorations look perfect. Wish I could have been there too! Looks like you guys had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a professional presentation-what a beautiful way to record a fun memory!
    happy rest of pregnancy to sara jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling shower! And I am so excited for SJ!!

    ReplyDelete